Dr Joni Feldman of the Clinic of Cosmetic Medicine operates at South Yarra Day Surgery under by-laws that support and facilitate a quality health service that delivers safe care.
- establish the principles applying to the accreditation and defining scope of practice of practitioners
- govern the relationship of the Clinic of Cosmetic Medicine with its accredited practitioners
- set out rules for the conduct of accredited practitioners at the Clinic of Cosmetic Medicine
- outline the obligations on accredited practitioners in relation to the safety and the quality of care of patients
- ensure that a clinical governance framework is in place to evaluate, monitor and improve the quality and safety of the health services provided
- set out the scope of practice for services the facility can safely support
To view a full copy of the current Clinic of Cosmetic Medicine by-laws, please contact us.